The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia is organizing the Bali Democracy Students Conference (BDSC) as part of the 11th Bali Democracy Forum (BDF). The BDSC is a conference among students to transfer and share knowledge on the issues of democracy. It will be held in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia, on 6-7 December 2018, parallel to the 11th BDF.
- Students majoring in various fields of study, preferably undergraduate students in Social Sciences, Political Science, Law, Communications, Cultural Studies, Linguistics, and Economics;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Interested in socio-political issues, especially democracy;
- Active in student organizations and/or the social community;
- Active on social media.
The application package should include:
- Cover letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Letter of recommendation from the University;
- Photocopy of passport;
- A recent photograph (4x6cm, in colour); and
- A Statement letter stating willingness to participate in the whole program of BDSC in Bali from 5 to 8 December 2018.
The BDSC committee will cover the costs associated with the participation in the conference such as local transportation, hotel accommodation, and meal expenses for the duration of the event from 5 to 8 December 2018.
Registration can be done by sending all of the required documents by email to the BDSC committee at email@example.com (Attn. Social Cultural Affairs) before 31st October 2018.