The ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute’s (ISEAS) Nalanda-Sriwijaya Centre (NSC) invites archaeologists to apply for the post of Visiting Fellow.
- Prepare and conduct the annual NSC Field School for undergraduate-level students in a Southeast Asian country.
- In-charge of editing and soliciting papers for the Archaeological Report Series.
- Conduct and publish original archaeological research on Southeast Asia while at NSC.
- Assist NSC in the organisation and management of conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Contribute to ISEAS collective research and public outreach efforts.
- A PhD. in Archaeology
- Expertise in Southeast Asian archaeology and/or premodern history.
- Experience in conducting archaeological excavations or field work in Southeast Asia.
- Good organisational and student-management skills.
- High level of editorial and writing skills in English.
- Ability to speak a Southeast Asian language preferred.
- Positive work attitude, great communication skills, and ability to work under tight schedule.
The closing date is 15 October 2018. For more information on the position and application process, please click here.